“Like any art form, explanation thrives on being unique and novel; it succeeds when it helps people see ideas from a new perspective. It is a conscious act that depends on creativity more than a specific formula or set of steps.”
- Need explanation inspiration? Check out ExplainThatIdea.com.
- Look for the Art of Explanation in airport bookstores.
- You can now read sample chapters from the book, online.
- The Art of Explanation is now available for order. Order it Today »
- We've shared our experiences in writing this book on the book's Facebook page. Read on Facebook »
From the Common Craft Blog
Lee’s Thoughts on Explanation
Jason Kottke pointed me to a passage from the Kurt Vonnegut novel Bluebeard, where he outlines the three types of specialists that are needed for success in a revolution. Read Full Post » (on commoncraft.com)
About 6 months ago, my first book was published: The Art of Explanation. Read Full Post » (on commoncraft.com)